Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Njorku Forums

The Njorku Forums located on www.njorku.com/forums is our own way of connecting job seekers and employers in Africa. With this community we believe that Africans can work together for a better future and better careers. Just imagine the developers behind njorku using this platform to share their career experiences with other young aspiring developers in Africa, now apply that to all fields and imagine what can become of it. For now we call on you to support by joining or sharing this link www.njorku.com/forums or place the banner below on your site ;)


2 comments:

  1. This is so cool, I'm glad we can develop our own applications to solve our problems. Njorku is the first of its kind in Africa and its has connected me other professional around the continent. I love this platform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've carefully explored a few innovations of Njorku jobs search engine, and I can say, it's pretty good solution to job seekers. I think the forum segment will do great also in connecting geeks and most techi people in Africa.

    ReplyDelete